Madness: Activation Madness: Activation

Quite enjoyable!

I quite liked your animation style and attention to detail. Great plot as well, something I haven't seen before, and something more so original than many others.
Though a review, in my opinion, should also critique the author's work, give them something to think about, not just give comments at how truly awesome the video is. So, let's nitpick :)
I don't know about others, but I had a hard time reading the text because it would flash up, and I would always get to about the second or third last word before it disappeared, so I had to watch it through a second time (not a bad thing, either) just to get the full sense of what you intended.
Also, at one point, in one of the battle scenes with many people, I noticed one person standing in the background, watching his team get slaughtered, not really doing anything. He continued standing like this as he himself was killed. Just some food for thought.
Anyways, great video, and congratz on the front page! Well deserved!

tomtyke responds:

i did try to minimize the mooks loafing around , but there's just the point where there's nothing more you can waste their time on, that's just poor choreographing on my part

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Ahah!

And que the montage!

Best shorts ever! Such original ideas! Well animated too.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Meh

I saw the title, and for some reason, excepted a little better. You had HARDLY any movement (like when the tank SOMEHOW managed to make a brick come out of nowhere AND throw it without moving), and the pictures could have used a little bit more work. The story was quite boring, and the tank and with died WAY to easily. Keep trying.

The cross The cross

It's ok

Like majgamer said, religion isn't really something I think belongs on this type of site, although I do believe in it. I think you should keep believing, but try a topic more rounded, or else your religion will be made a mockery by other people and other religions.

Flash was ok, nothing spectacular, considering you used a half a preloader and parts of a still images. Just a hint though, when making the cross, it would have looked better if you fixed the dynamics. What I mean is, when you draw a 3D object (lets say a sqaure), it has certain sides showing, but on your cross, it looked like you were looking at it from the left, but on the horizontal part of it, it looked like it was a view point from the opposite direction. Keep animating :D

~Jon~

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Awesome

Awesome! I love your animation style. Your amazing! And I loved the plot and stuff.

Are there anymore Micheal The Terrible Boyfriend videos? Because I love 'em!

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing!

The story was AMAZING, and EPIC! I absolutely loved the animation, and the style used. There music was awesome, and suited the movie PERFECTLY! There was action, suspense, and everything else! Awesome!

No Brainer No Brainer

Awesome!

There wasn't anything bad about this movie, that's for sure. I loved the plot, or idea, although it was fairly obvious. I also, for some reason loved the voice of the patient. I loved how shocked he was, and when he asks who he was. I also love the "Some retard tried to drive a motorcycle off a roof, but he got PANCAKED! - Huuh. - Yeep, take it easy". HAH

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Awesome!

10/10 5/5
Cyanide and happiness is amazing! I love the characters, it has great animation, and the voice acting is great!

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!