The Last Evasion The Last Evasion

Good game.

I liked the game. It was difficult, but that was what made it more enjoyable. My only problem really was that the spaceship's little green ball was so small that it kind of blended in with the stars and other crap, so they were hard to see while trying to dodge asteroids.
It would've been more fun if we had a weapon of sorts too, just to destroy asteroids and spaceships for a little points boost.

P.S. @ trapperjohn - #2 glitch - I don't think it is a glitch. I think he made it that way so that you would continually go forward (up), because I flew for about a minute up and turned back and there were a bunch of spaceships with automatic lazers.

vonWolfehaus responds:

Thank you! I will change the bullets to be more visible next time.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Most was good

THe best one by far was the Bo Staff, cause it was epic and well animated. Second best was Cartiac Arrest, because it was just plain epic. The worst one though, was a tie between Bow and Arrow, and Crazy Jay.

Coil Coil

Wierd Game

Tragic story. It was somewhat complicated. I liked not having the instructions, because some levels were obvious on what to do, others weren't. I did have troubled on the one where the green this were pushing me up when i wanted to go down, but i did it. I liked the idea, sorta, and sometimes the mouse controls were tough, but i liked them.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Good game, slow movement

I liked the game and the idea, but i disliked the movement. It was too slow for me, and the objectives weren't very clear. It would be nice if you could just click on one leg, and the rest move to a general area around it, or just grab the body, and the legs follow the body.

Spewer Spewer

Good game, annoying jump

I like the game, its just that sometimes you dont jump when you press jump, and it is very frustrating and annoying.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Amazing game!

I love this game.
pros - great guns
- lots of guns
- great graphics
- lots of good looking blood

cons - can't make the screen bigger
- it might be the game type, or that the screen is so small, but i keep losing my mouse, and it wont let me shoot etc.
- laggy at times